Al Mashrik Contracting Co
- Responsible for maintaining all ledgers and subsidiary ledgers up to date.
- Ensure that all entries are posted in the system on daily basis.
- Maintain and update fixed asset register.
- Arrange for quarterly physical count and fixed asset status and report to Chief accountant by 15th of every subsequent month. Coordinate with site accountants and updated the fixed assets register to account for any transfer to the other projects.
- Prepare journal vouchers for additions, disposals, write offs, transfers etc.
- Report to Chief Accountant status of working condition of fixed assets.
- Run depreciation charge and prepare general voucher for its posting in the ledger by 20th and 5th of every month.
- Closing shall be done on fortnightly basis by 20th and 5th of every month.
- Coordinate with receivable/payable accountant to ensure all supplier/sub-contractors/customers monthly invoices/PPCs have been received/issued and processed.
- Coordinate with the treasury accountant and ensure that bank accounts are updated accordingly.
- Coordinate with the Project accountants to ensure that all entries are posted in the system.
- Coordinate with HR and Administration department and ensure that all entries are posted.
- Prepare account reconciliations of the general ledger with the subsidiary ledgers.
- Ensure inventory module is up to date and there is no unprocessed data.
- Ensure that all accrued liabilities are recorded (accrued salaries, wages and benefits, accrued expenses, project expenses).
- Ensure that all prepaid expenses are properly accounted for.
Country of Origin:
No License Needed
Bachelor’s degree / Higher Diploma
Certified Public Accountant