Al Mashrik Contracting Co, Riyadh
- To allocate manpower power as per need and budget cost.
- Focus on motivated and engaged human capital to make sure everyone is aligned to departmental objectives
- Overseeing all planned and preventative maintenance work on the site.
- To manage all type of equipment installations and all building modifications scheduling.
- To assign and coordinate work within the section, with sub-contractor and professionals by identifying priorities.
- To maintain an efficient operation in alignment with approved budget and to support the effective implementation of processes.
- To provide regular feedback and advice on continuous improvement initiatives.
- To exhibit leadership skills and lead from the front at all business segments to support staff, team and contractors.
- To make sure business centric contract’s terms and conditions with suppliers, subcontractors / vendors.
- Close coordination and work relations with Supply Chain Department for smooth and streamlined procurements operations.
Operation and Maintenance
- To make sure all technical services required for efficient discharge of soft and hard services.
- Responsible for both planned and reactive maintenance management.
- Monitor/update of job requirements on regular basis and follow up with vendors to ensure timely completion of job.
- All utility services are aligned with the required contract obligations.
- To make sure efficient space management.
- Maintain records of maintenance and prepare reports to management, as required.
- To collaborate with all business segments for strategic gains.
- To meet project timelines, cost and quality.
- To make sure compliance with local, international legal and corporate standards.
- To adopt Proactive approach in managing risks, security requirements, and chalk out emergency plans to meet unseen crises situation.
- Managing risk and minimizing health hazards.
Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend corrective actions to be taken.
- To adhere to established health and safety guidelines and to report any breach to departmental head to ensure safety of self and other.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Country of Origin:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org