Civil Defense Headquarters in RiyadhEnsuring that contingency plans are in place for any eventuality
The construction of new Civil Defense Headquarters in Riyadh.
The Civil Defense Headquarters in Riyadh ensures that contingency plans are in place for any eventuality and that various government agencies are prepared and able to provide relief to communities in times of natural disaster or other unexpected circumstances. In this building, civil defense plans, regulations and policies are created and managed, ensuring that the Kingdom will never be at a loss for adequate response should disaster strike.
Project Construction Details
- Main Building: basement to fourth floor, with a total floor area of 26,714 m²
- Gymnasium and office building, with a total floor area of 384m²
- Storage building, with a total floor area of 1,074m²
- Security building, with a total floor area of 674m²
- Detention building, with a total floor area of 183m²
- Security facility
- Car wash and maintenance building, with a total floor area of 173m²
- 450 skilled employees contributed 6 million man hours
Civil Defense Headquarters Riyadh
“Al Mashrik led a three-year construction project to deliver a state-of-the-art modern office building to house the administration of municipalities throughout the Kingdom. Over 750 skilled employees were dedicated exclusively to this project, which exceeded our highest expectations.”