Construction of Ambulatory Care Centre at Khashm Al-AnnConstruction of a state-of-the-art outpatient care facility.
Construction of a state-of-the-art outpatient care facility for National Guard employees, their families and other local and foreign patients
This state-of-the-art outpatient care center in Riyadh gives National Guard employees and their families access to advanced health care. It also serves patients from the local community—as well as patients from neighboring countries—with specialist medical care services. Primary healthcare services in the area also refer patients to this facility.
- Total construction area of approximately 20,000 m²
- Six-story ambulatory care center
- Construction of penthouse for utilities and electrical/mechanical equipment
- Construction of enclosed connecting bridge to dental center building
- Construction of enclosed pedestrian corridor connecting to King Fahad Main Hospital
- Relocation of childcare center building
- Connection of electrical services from existing sub-station to Ambulatory Care Center
Khashm Al Ann Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabian National Guard
120,000,000 Saudi Riyals