King Khalid Military HospitalConstruction of state-of-the-art medical facility for Ministry of Defense
Construction of state-of-the-art medical facility for Ministry of Defense
King Khalid Military Hospital aims to provide a high standard of medical care for all military personnel, civilians, staff and their dependents who are eligible for treatment at the hospital. It also provides high-quality care on an emergency and preventative basis for the community population as well as continuing professional education for staff. The construction of this facility upgraded and advanced the space, technology, and amenities for this important healthcare institution.
Project Construction Details
- 300-bed, four-story hospital
- Outpatient clinic
- Covered parking
- Power station
- Related electromechanical
- 800 skilled employees were dedicated to this construction project over a period of three years.
- 500,000 m³ of bulk earthworks
- More than 18,000 cubic meters of concrete.
- More than 1,500 tons of reinforcing steel bar